Need some more green veg in your life? try this simple and flavorful side dish - Baby Bok Choy! Expand your pallete and try a new veggie this week! Just read how simple this beautiful dish is to make. Bursting with flavor, you can't go wrong with a few simple ingredients and a star veggie like Bok Choy!
Let's get started!
Baby Bok Choy
Splash of Avocado oil or any neutral oil
1-2 tsp Sesame oil
Pinch of salt
1. Wash and dry your Bok Choy. I like to leave the stem on here so the bunches stay intact.
2. Minced garlic and ginger, maybe 1 heaping tsp of each.
3. Heat up a skillet on low heat with a splash or so of neutral oil, the sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Let the Romatics sizzle for about 30 seconds.
4. Toss in the Bok. Swirl around once or twice and then pop a lid on top. We are essentially steamin for Bok Choy with the ginger and the garlic infusing the Bok as we go...
5. After 2 1/2-3 minutes, remove the lid and with a pair of tongs. Throw a pinch of salt over. Toss the Bok and soak up all the flavors. (salt will bring out the moisture and deglaze the pan naturally)
6. Serve and enjoy. Have this with a simple protein and carb meal, stir frys, rice bowls, keto meals, etc.!
7. (P.s. You could use this method to cook other greens)